Thursday, November 1, 2007
Seeking
The past few days have been a battle up the mountain. I phrase it that way because God is bringing me out of a valley that I myself caused, although the circumstances didnt help! I had the amazing revelation the other day of admitting to Him (even though He knows every detail of my life) areas that I am weak in! It does sound pretty trivial, but I feel like that was a huge step in knowing more of God's heart! He has taught me to lean on His strength and power. WOW! I have been in deep prayer over my situation: whether I need to still live in NJ and if He really lead me here, if God brought me here to stretch me and grow me closer to Him or if I need to go back to RI. The middle truly has happened and I am most grateful for it! I am struggling with working at the Starbucks that I am at, too, and being 'abused' in a lot of ways....not literally in the physical sense :) I am just seeking God to make it sooo clear to me what I am to do. So for those who pray for me thank you for your faithfulness!! love ya dearly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
still praying...
God will lead--of that we can be sure! He cares...we love you and keep praying!
Hi Tif,
I came across this passage as I was preparing for today. Psalm 37:23+24 - "If the Lord delights in a man's way he makes his steps firm, though he stumble, he will not fall for the Lord upholds him with his hand." Take heart, God is upholding you with his hand.
Sometimes it's nice just to sit and listen
Thanks to all of you for your sweet encouragements! Steve that song met my heart tonight right where it was. I really feel/felt like quitting here again. I dont understand....
Post a Comment