Tiffany

Providence, RI, United States

Friday, September 28, 2007

Praising the Lord!

God is so amazing! I'm more excited each and every day that I am here in NJ. God is showing me so many things about myself, but is also using Jeff's cancer as a huge testimony to so many among us. I've had the chance to share my testimony of how Jesus came into my life with a few people at work and it has been incredible...all because it was when God wanted the conversation to be had. In my quiet time each day I have been surrendering as much as I know how to Him and am just astonished with what He enjoys doing through a surrendered heart! I see more of my purpose here each and every day and my heart if overjoyed. I'm praising God for His faithfulness in so many situations and I pray you would find Him in your day...because we aren't promised tomorrow....

1 comment:

Future Travel, Spontaneous Love said...

I am here for you Tiff, if you need prayers or just a friend....

Missing you in RI.

Rachel