Today was day 3 at my new store! It went sooooo much better than I anticipated! It is still very lonely without all of my before 7am regulars back at Wayland Sq. I miss them so much and while I am at work I constantly think of the many drinks that I dont hear at this store like John's double-tall latte...or Steve and the boys' coffee....Jane's special short coffee...Ralph's furniture and toasted raisin bagel.... :( It makes me oohhh so sad! For any of you reading this I would love to hear from you if you are from my store! Its funny that there are so many different connections over a cup of coffee!!
I think today went especially well because I surrendered to Him and allowed Him to shine through me and not take charge of things myself. I tell you I had TONS less stress today because of it! The blessings that come when I let God do what He can only do best!! It was even more amazing because I got to spend a FULL 35ish minutes reading my Bible this morning and praying..what an awesome balance this morning and it was so incredible!!! How are you starting your day??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment